Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Chronicles of a Chica gone Vaga

Not for the lighthearted! lol.
Not really anything but a gal having a lil fun with her MMORPG. This is all purely fictitious, but feel free to join in as long as u are in superhero/heroine mode. =)
Over the years I've met some pretty interesting people who I now consider good online friends. So please humor me with that certain wit of yours AND this Ch1ca will continue spewing out those '80s hits that you gotta love (or not).
For those of you that do know, "Vaga" is a spanish term for Vagabunda/ Vagabundear...or someone who sorta roams around in a dreamlike state. I like to think of it as cruising around the streets of Paragon =) lol.
The original Chica Vaga is still out there and working on sharpening her spines, but the 2nd Chica that you'll soon meet is just as scrappy and just a little more Chica (if that makes sense). She also writes poetry:
"Como las allas de la mariposa
y con la venganza de un espada
vengo hacer mis deber
a los que me hacen sufrir y odiar"

Each of my Chica's represent a little version or part of me that comes out from time to time. I'm all over the map baby! lol. I'll try to post the chronicles for the following Chica's; Chica Vaga, Ch1ca Vaga, Ulti-Chica, and Chica VXN. I'll also introduce you to Chola Vaga (she's a badass corruptor from Mercy Island). For now....Welcome to my neurosis!

1 comment:

Dr. Earl Grey said...

/rp on

Oh Chica Vaga..., how do I love thee? Let me count the...., wait a minute..., is that Duchas giving me an evil stare? o.O

I swear I have some serious women issues I need to straighten out..., I blame the speedo.

/rp off

I'm interested in seeing what you are gonna have to say on this blog..., get the ball rolling an update all ready.